Spy Czar Sunglasses
Spy optical is the brainchild of a progressive group of action sports athletes and motorsport enthusiasts who longed for eyewear that pushed the envelope just as much as they did. Spy's modern interpretation of eyewear resulted in the creation of the patented Spy Scoop technology, which revolutionized sport eyewear by combating lens fog and eliminating glare. Spy's unique take on design not only snowboards across the cutting edge of fashion but also reflects the adventurous nature of those who wear them. Spy has perfected the art of combining state-of-the-art technology with brave new designs to help people look great and see better.
- Spy Czar is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Grilamid.
- Grilamid is a hypoallergenic thermoplastic. It is typically molded and is flexible, extremely durable, lightweight, and resists aging. It is 20% lighter than Zyl and can be made in a wide variety of colors.
- This model features a Wayfarer shape, with a Double Bridge.
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- Spy Czar Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- These sunglasses are available with a mirror coating option on certain colors. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes in very sunny conditions.
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.