Slash Straight Snowboard
The Slash Straight Snowboard was made for the riders who don't believe in taking things slow, or those who specialize in no-turn descents. Offering a mildly stiff flex paired with a directional shape meaning this deck is perfect for going fast, taking chances, and blasting through deep snow.
Expect less chatter at high speeds thanks to the Landing Strip stringer that also increases strength from tip to tail. Slash's Forever Woodcore and Slick Tip Profile work by making the board incredibly lightweight, while encouraging a surfy feel when riding through powder. Get the Slash Straight Snowboard for big time performance, podium summits, and sending more things than the local post office.
- Rocker Type: Backseat Camrock – Designed for the backcountry, tough rocker in the nose makes for an effortless float. A smaller section of camber between the bindings and under the back foot enhances maneuverability and response.
- Flex: Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Highly responsive and sturdy, great for jumping and taking high speed turns.
- Shape: Progressive Sidecut – The sidecut consists of a progressive radius that makes the contact points of the board more prevalent for smooth turns.
- Slick Tip Profile – By reducing the wood thickness and removing the ABS parts at the nose and tail, the board becomes significantly lighter and dampens vibrations.
- Ultimate Traction – A small counter radius bump placed in the middle of the board's sidecut results in improved edge hold. In translation, you get more grip on hardpack and ice without needing to put in as much effort, thus reducing fatigue.
- Core: Forever Wood – A Paulownia, Spruce, Poplar and Beechwood blend that is highly reactive with long-lasting durability.
- Laminates: Landing Strip – Two strips of Kevlar and Carbon are placed from the tail to the inserts and from the nose to the tip of the inserts. This reduces high-velocity quivers.
- Base: Sintered HD Base + Factory Wax – Impact resistant, absorbent and dense, the HD base will remain extraordinarily fast when waxed regularly. The deck comes pre-waxed with OneBallJay.
- Belt Finish – Finished on the belt, the base will absorb wax better and longer for a fast ride.
- Die-Cut Base – Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
- Edges: Steel Edges – Extremely strong and durable edges that can take a beating.
Terrain: Freeride, Powder
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: Directional
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Wood
Snowboard Awards: Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood