Salomon X Pro 100 Alpine Snowski Boots
The proven and hugely popular Salomon X Pro 100 Ski Boots return for another season, and deserve some serious consideration if you are looking for an optimal combination of comfort and performance in an intermediate to advanced level boot. With a 100 mm last that fits more people out of the box than anything else in the land, and 360° Custom Shell heat moldable customization options to further dial in the fit, the X Pro 100 is a winner that you can't afford to ignore.
- Last: 100 mm – An average last for most normal width and volume feet or slightly wider. Last can be expanded up to 6mm with heat molding (e.g. 100mm to 106mm).
- 360˚ Custom Shell – Salomon's proven heat customization process lets you dial in the fit perfectly.
- FLEX: 100 – A medium flex for average intermediate to advanced skiers.
- LINER: My CustomFit 3D Performance Liner – Superior heel hold and new anti-packing foam.
- SHELL MATERIALS & DESIGN
- TwinFrame Technology – Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- BUCKLES: 4 Micro-Adjusting Aluminum 3D Buckles
- POWER STRAP: 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- SOLE: Heel & Toe Removable Sole Pads – Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.