Salomon Suspect Junior Snow Skis
When it comes time to round up some likely candidates for the best all-mountain junior ski, the Salomon Suspect Jr Skis should be near the top of the list to haul in for questioning. A full twin tip design with a mid-fat waist, this ski goes anywhere and does anything, and your kids will have a gas doing just that.
- Rocker Type: Twin Rocker – Playful and maneuverable in any snow, with enough rocker to float the fluff in either direction.
- Core: Composite – A combination of fibers make up this light and smooth core.
- Laminates: Simple Monocoque Construction – A single structural layer of fiber makes the ski optimal for comfort, response and maneuverability.
Reinforced Structured Top Sheet
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Skis: No Bindings
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Turning Radius: Short
- Core/Laminates: Composite
Tail Type: Full Twin Tip