Salomon Quest AC 70 Snow Ski Boots
With Hike & Ride technology, the women's Salomon Quest Access 70 Ski Boots are designed to make getting to the lift as easy as possible, while still providing excellent support for superior performance. A My CustomFit Sport liner with wool-metal lining makes these boots super warm and comfortable, so you can spend more time having fun on the slopes and less time longing to take them off.
- 104 mm last
- Easy Step In Overlap
Flex Rating: 70 – A soft flex for progressing skiers who want all day comfort
- Backbone release
- My CustomFit Sport liner – A 30% Thermoformable layers construction
- Wool Metal – Wool Metal insulation is a mix of wool and a metallic polyester layer to keep your little piggies exceptionally warm all day long.
- Shell Materials & Design
- Bi-material PP upper cuff
- Bi-materal PU lower shell
- Stance: Single Canting
- Ski/Walk Mode: Hike and Ride – The smooth hinging and easy to operate Hike & Ride switch employs magnesium backbone technology for rearward support and power transmission along with a progressive forward flex.
- 2 Micro-adjust aluminum buckles
- 1 Ratchet buckle
- Power Strap: 45 mm Strap
- Heel and Toe Removable DIN Pads – Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.
- Mini Plastic Sole
Women's Specific Features – Women specific low cuff, liner and calf adjustment
- Boot board
Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Ski Boot Flex: Medium
- Forefoot Width: 104 mm
- Flex Index: 70
- Alpine Touring Mode: Yes
- Number of Buckles: 3