Salomon N C5 J85 Snowskis Bindings - Kids
The Salomon N C5 J85 ski bindings have been designed for the use in both children and adults skiers and guarantee lightness, easy adjustment, cleanliness, and elasticity so you can feel safe.
These alpine ski bindings were certified by the TÜV so that you feel more confident to carry a product with quality. The toe and the heel are very light, easily adapt to junior and senior standard boots and also they include a snow scraper with which it is very easy to take off the excess of snow in the toe.
The wings adjust automatically so they will have more security at the time of a fall. These frame bindings feature a DIN of 0,5-4,5 and a width of brakes up to 85 mm, especially though in children to enjoy the adventure outdoor.
- Super light binding.
- Automatic binding for kids with growing feet.
- Ideal for kids with growing feet, the C5 accommodates both junior and adult boot-sole norms, and provides great performance with convenience.
- Lightweight: Lightweight materials help reduce skier fatigue.
- Junior Senior norm:Toe piece automatically adjusts to both junior and senior boot sole norms.
- Convenient:Heel piece is designed to enable easy step-in while ensuring proper retention.
- NewCarry Over
- CO Technologies
- Automatic Wing adjustment
- Snow Scraper Toe
- C Heel
- C Pedal