Salomon Impact 8 CS Snow Ski Boots
Salomon Impact 8 CS Ski Boots 2010: Built for intermediate to advanced skiers the Salomon Impact 8 CS Ski Boots feature the first and only heat moldable shell and liner. That’s right, heat moldable shell. This special shell has all the characteristics of a normal boot when cold, but is pliable when heated. The result is a boot that molds to your foot exactly, increasing precision, sensitivity, power and comfort. The Salomon Impact 8 CS Ski Boots feature a medium/stiff 100 flex with a slightly wider forefoot perfect for those who need a little more side-to-side room from their ski boots but do not want to sacrifice performance.
- Materials: Salomon’s Custom Shell is made with a special material called Karpolene that allows the plastic to mold to your foot when heated.
- My Custom Fit Support Liner is heat moldable for immediate customization and comfort from day one
- Pillow Effect on the liner features more neoprene on the forefoot, new cushier insoles, and a new upper cuff liner.
- Loop on tongue makes for easy entry; 3D Powerstrap locks heel into place.
- Cuff Shape: The cuff shape is designed to contour a man’s calf.
- Flex and Fit: The Salomon Impact 8 CS Ski Boots feature the first and only heat moldable shell for complete customization. The Impact 8 CS Ski Boots have a 100mm forefoot width but is constructed with 2 panels, one on either side of the boot that have a 3mm adjustment range, pushing it to a 106mm forefoot width perfect for wide footed skiers who don’t want to sacrifice the stiff flex.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Flex Index: 100