Salomon HI-FI Snowboard Boots
With Sci-Fi you get moon boots that keep you planted on stellar surfaces, with the Salomon Hi-Fi Snowboard Boots you get a comfortable feel that connects you to your board and subsequently the rest of the mountain. With a medium flex and Shadowflex Zones provide precise fit and performance. Their custom fit liner and Sensifit construction are helpful in ensuring that every move you make doesn't lead to discomfort. The Salomon Hi-Fi Snowboard Boots are an easy way to connect with your board and the snowscapes that surround you.
- Medium Flex – Medium Flex is adapted to riders that want to feel good on all terrain types, for all riding styles.
- Springback Spine – The Springback spine is a molded TPU piece that provides a uniquely precise and never ending flex.
- Sensifit – Built into the wrapping panels, securing the foot with an exact fit that holds the foot from the midsole to the laces.
- ShadowFlex Zone – Sensifit is built into the wrapping panels, ensuring a precise fit that holds the foot from the midsole to the laces.
- Lacing System
- ZoneLock Lacing System – The dual zone brother to Salomon's Quicklock lacing -- Zonelock offers a lower zone locker on the side of your boot in addition to their locker on the tongue. Customize your fit, one zone at a time with optimal wrapping support and outstanding heel hold.
- Ortholite C3 Footbeds – Create a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment for your boot. It will not break down over time and will stay cushy and comfortable ride after ride.
- HiFive EC+ Outsoles – HiFive EC+ is the newest addition to Salomon's outsole family. Featuring EnergyCell +, Salomon specific, premium-level EVA foam blend built into the midsole. This outsole is the ultimate in rebound and comfort.
Climax Gaiter – A neoprene water tight and weatherproof seal around the lower foot.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Lacing System: Quick-Pull
- Internal Lacing System: Quick-Pull
- Athletes: Bode Merrill