Rossignol Sprayer Skis + Xelium 100 Bindings
Park skis are a beautiful thing. Built to take a serious beating without taking a serious toll on the bank account. For younger or lighter skiers looking for their first park ski to get after it in the stunt ditch and perfect their flippy spinnys, the Rossignol Sprayer + Xelium 100 Bindings is ideal. Full poplar wood core is snappy and responsive without outrageous weight while the jib tip is hook free and lets you hit features however you want. Drop in with the Rossignol Sprayer, you'll never know how deep the rabbit hole goes without looking.
- Rocker Type: 100% High Camber
- Sidecut: Extended Sidecut – Sidecut extends past the contact point to engage more edge at speed but keep the ski user friendly at lower speeds and edge angles.
- Shape: Jib Tip – Rounded tip for smooth transitions
- Core: Poplar Wood Core – A classic core construction creates a balance of weight, dampness, and elasticity for a versatile blend of power, agility, and playfulness.
- Sidewalls: Rossitop Cap Construction – The construction of these skis is designed to be easy to ride on in a variety of conditions. Rossitop Cap provides you with stronger skis that provide a fluid ride.
- Cap Construction – Increased durability, comfort, and ease-of-use.
- Included Bindings
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- Rossignol Xelium 100 Bindings Included – Bindings must be mounted, adjusted, and tested by a certified technician before skiing.
Terrain: Park & Pipe
- Skis: With Bindings
Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Rocker Type: Camber
Turning Radius: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Wood
Tail Type: Full Twin Tip
- DIN: Release Value Low: 2
- DIN / Release Value High: 10