Oakley Latch Sunglasses
The Oakley Latch Key L Sunglasses are a sweet new addition to the Latch lineup that lets you securely clip your sunglasses to the neck or collar of your shirt when not on your face. With a semi-rimless look that is part retro and part future, the Latch Key Ls not only look unique but give you state-of-the-art Oakley PRIZM clarity and contrast-enhancing performance.
- Plutonite® Lens Material – UV protection that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. This is not a coating - the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics® – High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Prizm™ Lens [Select Colorways] – A revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. Prizm™ lenses enhance contrast to better let you see obstacles like rocks and potholes before they reach out and bite you.
- O-Matter® Frame Material with C-5™ Alloy Overlay – All-day comfort in lightweight, stress-resistant durability.
- Unobtainium® Nosepads – Hydrophilic nosepads ensure a snug secure fit when you sweat or get wet.
- Oakley Microclear™ Bag Included – Comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Stowability – Features a patented latch mechanism built into the frames, enabling wearers to securely fasten the glasses onto their short collar or open pocket - allowing them to move through their day without interruption.
- Safety Standards: UV Protection – Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.