Nordica Ace Of Spade Ski Boots
If you’re ready to go “all in” in the park or pipe, you’re ready for the Nordica Ace of Spades Ski Boots. These top-of-the-line freestyle boots feature a flex that maxes out at 120, shock absorbing bootboards that let you take flat, hard landings in stride, rubber soles for grip while hiking, and PFP Precision Fit liners with natty faux-fur lining. Go ahead, hit me!
- Fit: Medium fit last with upright and centered stance for landing your biggest tricks
- Flex: Dynamic Performance Code 13-3-H – 13 Nm/degrees (stiffness) is the stiffest of Nordica’s freestyle boots. // 3x (progression) - the boot stiffness more than doubles at the deepest flexing point. // High (rebound) returns the boot at the highest rate for quick turns and edge change.
- Liner: PFP Performance Fit liner
- Shell Materials & Design
- Polyurethane Ether
- Pant Clip holder
- Stance: 45 degree instep retention
- Micro Adjust Alloy buckles with 2 mount points
- Aluminum 2 positions screwed
- Power Strap: Steezy Studded Velcro
- Full Shock Eraser Bootboards – Elastomer-enhanced dual density bootboards take the sting out of flat landings.
- High Traction Rubber Sole and Heel – Security while booting on the steeps or on the pipe
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 101 mm
- Flex Index: Up to 120 progressive (Nordica scale: 13/3/H)
- Number of Buckles: 3
Ski Awards: Freeskier Editor's Pick