K2 Miss Conduct Snow Skis
Elevate your freestyle skills with the K2 Missconduct Skis. With a solid aspen core, park-specific flex, and all-mountain savy TwinTech sidewalls, the Missconduct is designed to ride the whole mountain in style. From the park and beyond, the K2 Missconduct Skis are an ideal tool for the all-mountain freestyle rider.
- Rocker Type:åÊAll-Terrain RockeråʉÛÒåÊDesigned for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
- Park FlexåÊ‰ÛÒåÊWith the help of its athletes K2 developed a unique core profile that gives the tip and tail a flex pattern with more pop that holds deeper in presses and butters. This park specific core has more flex in the tip and tail but keeps the mid-body rock solid for control and confidence.
- Core:åÊAspenåʉÛÒåÊLightweight with a resilient, damp, easy-to-ski nature.
- Laminates:åÊTriaxial BraidåÊ‰ÛÒåÊA K2-patented machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Sidewalls:åÊTwinTech SidewallsåÊ‰ÛÒåÊA durable sidewall construction used on twin tip skis that makes the top sheet more to resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Base:åÊSwap BaseåÊ‰ÛÒåÊK2 maximizes base material usage by alternating the contrasting die cut pieces - your base may be the reverse of what you see pictured.
Tip & Tail HardwareåʉÛÒåÊMetal rivets added for increased durability.
- Binding Compatibility:åÊWe recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Terrain:åÊPark & Pipe, All-Mountain
- Skis:åÊNo Bindings
Tail Type:åÊFull Twin Tip
- Series:åÊFactory Team