K2 Miss Conduct Snow Skis
Elevate your freestyle skills with the K2 Missconduct Skis. With a solid aspen core, park-specific flex, and all-mountain savy TwinTech sidewalls, the Missconduct is designed to ride the whole mountain in style. From the park and beyond, the K2 Missconduct Skis are an ideal tool for the all-mountain freestyle rider.
- Rocker Type: All-Terrain Rocker – Designed for all ability levels, All-Terrain Rocker adds versatility and ease in all snow conditions. This profile features an elevated tip and tail for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edgehold in firmer conditions.
- Park Flex – With the help of its athletes K2 developed a unique core profile that gives the tip and tail a flex pattern with more pop that holds deeper in presses and butters. This park specific core has more flex in the tip and tail but keeps the mid-body rock solid for control and confidence.
- Core: Aspen – Lightweight with a resilient, damp, easy-to-ski nature.
- Laminates: Triaxial Braid – A K2-patented machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional strength, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- Sidewalls: TwinTech Sidewalls – A durable sidewall construction used on twin tip skis that makes the top sheet more to resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Base: Swap Base – K2 maximizes base material usage by alternating the contrasting die cut pieces - your base may be the reverse of what you see pictured.
Tip & Tail Hardware – Metal rivets added for increased durability.
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Terrain: Park & Pipe, All-Mountain
- Skis: No Bindings
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Turning Radius: Short
- Core/Laminates: Wood
Tail Type: Full Twin Tip
- Series: Factory Team