2018 K2 Factory Empress Snow Skis
Featuring K2's Jib Rocker profile which is flat underfoot, but has rocker in the tip and tails. The flat profile underfoot gives plenty of stability and pop whilst the rocker in the nose and tail makes turn initiation easy, makes it harder to catch an edge and helps initiate those smooth butters. The Empress is a directional twin shape which means it has a twin tip profile but with a sidecut that performs best when riding forwards. This allows you to ride the skis switch but doesn't compromise on all mountain ability. This means you can shred it on the piste and even take it into the occasional powder.
The Empress has a cap construction, extruded base and Triaxial Braid. The Triaxial fibreglass layup gives the Press a reliable and consistent flex pattern that doesn't deteriorate over time meaning these pop as hard the first time as they do the last. The cap construction also makes the skis more durable meaning heavy sessions in the park won't kill them!
- Jib Rocker - Elevated tip and tail with zero camber underfoot for the perfect blend of playful buttering and unmatchable pop
- Cap construction - A cap construction makes turns smoother and increases durability by completely wrapping the core in the topsheet
- Directional Twin Tip - A slight directional shape gives versatility, whilst a twin tip design allows you to ride switch
- Triaxial Braid - Braided fibreglass wraps the wood core to provide torsional rigidity for added control - also makes the ski energetic and responsive!
- Aspen Wood Core - Solid and dense for durability but still with plenty of pop
- Park Flex - Softer in the tip and tail with rigidity underfoot
- Swap Base - The bases of these skis can come in two different colour ways as K2 interchange the colours of their bases to save waste
- Designed For - 80% Park & Pipe / 20% All-Mountain
- Rider Profile - Beginner / Intermediate
- Camber Profile - Early Rise Tip & Tail
- Base -Extruded Base
- Flex - Soft to Medium
- Bindings - Not Included
- Binding Mounting - Will need to be professionally drill mounted.
- Condition - Brand new, Factory waxed - Ready to Ride!