Head Vector RS 120s Ski Boots
It's no accident that Head supplies the boots to the huge percentage of the top World Cup skiers, and the input from those athletes has a way of filtering down to their commercial line as well. The Head Vector RS 120 Ski Boots are a good case in point, with a precision 98 mm last (26.5) and a thoroughly supportive 120 flex that lets advanced skiers get the power they need for strong downhill performance without feeling too punishing.
- Last: S 1800CC / 98mm – Head's expert last, used both in racing and pro-freeride boots, finds the perfect balance between performance and comfort for all day charging.
- Easy Entry – Bi-injected with a soft plastic over the instep to ease the foot's entry into the boot.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex suitable for advanced to expert level skiers.
- Racing Flex Tuning
- Liner: Perfect Fit 3D Custom Liner – A revolutionary system that ensures comfortable performance-oriented customization in Head's ski boots. 3D pre-shaped construction is developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaption to the foot shape.
- Shell Materials & Design
- Bi-Injected Dynamic Frame – An innovative profile and two different materials provide a perfect synthesis of comfort, rearward support and energy transfer.
- Form Fit – Form Fit plastic formulas hold stretches better than ever for the perfect combination of comfort, control and balance.
- EVO Balance – The new Vector EVO cuff hinge position has been moved 18 mm rearward to provide a more responsive flex for expert skiers and direct more of the skier's input toward the rear of the shell. Combined with a forward lean of 14˚ and a boot board ramp of 4˚ this provides a more centered, comfortable stance.
- Forward Lean – 14˚
- Ramp Angle – 4˚
- Single Canting
- Rear Support Tuning
- 4 Low Profile Micro-Adjustable Spine-Tech Alloy Buckles
- 2 Double Power Levers
- 1 Super Macro Ratchet
- Power Strap: 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Bootboard & Footbed: HP Frame Footbed
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Ski Boot Flex:S tiff
- Forefoot Width: 98 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 120
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4