Head Vector RS 110s Snow Ski Boots
Experience the benefits of Head s race dominance first hand with the Head Vector RS 110S W Ski Boots. The joy of a boot you can wear all day long without making 10 trips to the bootfitter combined with the performance only Head can deliver is a heady mix that will take your skiing up to the next level. A burly 110 flex, Head Spineflex buckles, and a moldable Perfect Fit 3D EVO Custom liner give this boot precision and power you'll love both on and off piste.
- Last: S 1800CC / 98mm – Head's expert last, used both in racing and pro-freeride boots, finds the perfect balance between performance and comfort for all day charging.
- Auto Adapt Tech – Permits a woman’s calf to widen freely backwards and find a comfortable fit in the space obtained through the movement of the rear spoiler.
- Easy Entry – Bi-injected with a soft plastic over the instep to ease the foot's entry into the boot.
- Flex: 110 – A very stiff flex for expert women skiers.
- Racing Flex Tuning
- Liner: Women's Perfect Fit 3D Evo Custom Liner – A revolutionary system that ensures comfortable performance-oriented customization in Head's ski boots. 3D pre-shaped construction is developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaption to the foot shape.
- Shell Materials & Design
- Bi-Injected Dynamic Frame – An innovative profile and two different materials provide a perfect synthesis of comfort, rearward support and energy transfer.
- Shell – PU/SL
- Single Canting
- Rear Support Tuning
- Forward Lean – 14˚
- Ramp Angle – 4˚
- 4-Micro Adjustable Spineflex Alloy Buckles
- 2 Double Power Levers
- 1 Supermacro Ratchet
- Power Strap: 30 mm Velcro Strap
- Bootboard & Footbed: HP Frame Footbed
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Ski Boot Flex: Very Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 98 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 110
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4