Head Advant Edge 95 Snow Ski Boots
Pick up the Head Advant Edge 95 W Ski Boots for solid all-mountain performance and tons of adjustability to find the right fit for you. Fitting many wider feet right out of the box, the Advant Edge 95 Ski Boots feature a Double Adjustable Cuff which allows for easy customization to gain extra space around your calf. A moderately stiff 95 flex is perfect for a range of advanced to expert level skiers who want precision but don't need the stiffest boot on the hill.
- Last: 102 mm / C 2100cc – A wider comfort fit last that will work for most wide and high volume feet.
- Form Fit – Customizable shell fit system that's oven moldable by your bootfitter. Plastic formula holds stretches better than ever before.
- Easy Entry – Bi-injected with a soft plastic over the instep to ease the foot's entry into the boot.
- Auto Adapt Tech – Permits a woman’s calf to widen freely backwards and find a comfortable fit in the space obtained through the movement of the rear spoiler.
- Women's Double Adjustable Cuff – Adjustable for thinner or wider calves.
- Flex: 95 – A moderately stiff, responsive flex for advanced skiers.
- DuoFlex – Enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of the turn.
- Stiffer/Softer Flex Adjustment – An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex, depending on snow condition and level of skiing ability.
- Liner: Women's Perfect Fit HD Liner – A revolutionary system that ensures comfortable performance-oriented customization in Head's ski boots. 3D pre-shaped construction is developed to provide the maximum comfort and optimal adaption to the foot shape.
- Shell Materials & Design
- Shell – PU/SL
- Hi-Top Tech – Direct contact between leg and shell provides the maximum energy transmission and ski control.
- Single Canting
- Forward Lean – 14˚
- Ramp Angle – 5˚
- Allride Balance
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Alloy Buckles
- 2 Double Power Levers
- 1 Super Macro Ratchet
- Power Strap: 30 mm Velcro Strap
- Bootboard & Footbed: Sport Frame Footbed
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 102 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 95
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4