FLOW MINX BINDINGS
The ladies Minx features a Moulded Composite Rockered Baseplate structure to minimise contact area with the board to efficiently transfer power without any loss of energy. Made from very durable POM composite plastic allowing the board to keep it's natural flex for a more forgiving ride for easier turn initiations.
The Uni-Back is a lightweight 1 piece highback with EVA material cushioning for added comfort. The EVA padding works to take some of the shock and pressure away from the legs allowing you to ride for longer without fatigue. This same EVA material is used to cushion the toe and heel of the baseplate to make riding more comfortable as well as absorbing some of the impacts from landings etc.
Featuring a Fusion 1-piece strap, the will give a secure snug fit every time with maximum support and comfort! You can adjust the fit with the LSR buckles which you can tighten or loosen at will. With the speed entry step in system you can get in and out of your bindings in no time. Simply unlock the high back, recline, step in and then lock back to its usual position. Super quick, and super simple!
The 2019 Flow Minx Womens Snowboard Binding are a great choice for beginners and intermediate female riders due to the mild flex for a much easier ride out on the slopes. Advanced riders may take advantage of the softer flex for more freestyle and park fun. A great choice for any girls who wants to spend less time strapping up and more time having fun all over the mountain!
- Moulded H-Series Composite Rockered Baseplate - Wider at the nose and heel for added stability and easy entry/exit from the binding chassis, the minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go while corners of the baseplate allow any type of board to maintain optimal flex.
- Full EVA Toe and Heel Inserts - A lighter baseplate with pop-through EVA landing-pads in toe and heel area, for optimum comfort and performance.
- Moulded Composite UniBack -Lightweight 1-piece highback made of strong and durable composite plastic. The Heelcup efficiently transfers energy to the edges of the board whilst the high back has a soft flex that allows you to tweak out your moves.
- Fusion Powerstrap - The strap is 3-D shaped, fuses the ankle and toe zones over the mid-foot, and is padded for a super comfortable form-fit providing maximum support and energy transmission.
- LSR Buckles - The LSR buckles are very durable, quick and simple to use, they also allow the user to use them like standard straps for side entry.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment - Minimises the hassle of adjusting your bindings.
- Rider Profile: All abilities will love it
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- Compatibility: 3 hole and 4 hole systems. Burton ICS disks sold separately
- Condition: Brand New