Deeluxe ID Snowboard Boots
For a freestyle inspired boot with all-mountain capabilities look no further than the Deeluxe ID 6.3 PF Snowboard Boots. Featuring a D-lug sole that uses Slytech One foam for cushioning and stability, this boot is created to absorb vibrations as you ride. The Pro-Flex construction is a slim feature that provides an ideal blend of flex and stability for freestyle riding. With the optional (sold as an accessory) TPS shield you have the opportunity to change the flex of this boot when you are wanting something softer for park days or stiffer for dropping those deep lines.
- Out of Box Flex – 5 ( 1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- With TPS Medium Shield (Optional) – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- With TPS Hard Shield (Optional) – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Pro Flex – For high-speed riding, this construction is designed to meet the needs of freestylers who demand premium performance. The design provides the perfect blend of flex and stability. Defined flex zones in the boot's joint area offer maximum support and eliminate bulging.
- Dupont® Surlyn Highback – The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
- Thermo Block – Inspired by NASA--and the liners of chocolate bars--Deeluxe's Thermo Block places a reflective layer of aluminum inside a boot's shell. Consider this insulation a space blanket for your feet.
- Performance Flex – The Performance Flex liner is designed to offer premium performance and optimal support. The highback provides stability while special L-shaped pads anchor the heel.
- LACING SYSTEM
- Section Control Lacing – Two handles allow you to adjust the boot's lacing system and its three target zones.
- Powerstrap – By securing the calf in place, the Powerstrap adds additional support to a boot's lacing system.
- D-Lug – New for 17/18, patent pending, D-Lug outsole is designed to better cushion and cradle feet. Dual impact zones provide enhanced traction and absorb vibrations. To provide additional cushioning, the sole features independent lugs that work like suspension. The new outsole also acts as a frame that enhances the support and stability of the boot.
Waterproof Construction – Precise stitching and a sandwich construction ensure water can't penetrate the boot's shell.
- TPS Shield – Available as an accessory, the TPS Shield strengthens a boot's tongue, providing a stiffer flex and additional support.