Dakine Desperado Face Mask
The Desperado has all the benefits of a neck gaiter, with a double hook and loop closure system at the back so you can pop it on and off without removing your hat, helmet, or goggles. The breathable quick-dry polyester outer helps to keep your face and neck dry, and the fleece lining adds warmth and softness. Dakine also built a mouth opening into the fleece layer that lets you breathe comfortably through the polyester and avoids trapping in moisture.
Details: breathable quick-dry polyester outer, fleece lining with mouth opening, double hook and loop closure. Material: Polyester.
An American outdoor clothing company with years of experience to their credit, Dakine is all about creating high-quality, durable clothing that's functional and attractive. Based out of Hood River, Oregon, and founded in Hawaii in 1970, Dakine is a unique brand that creates products for skiing, biking, hiking, and all manner of outdoor activities.
- Hook and loop closure system at the back - pop it on and off without removing your hat helmet or goggles
- Polyester - strong and durable, will last longer
- Quick-dry polyester outer- helps to keep your face and neck dry
- Fleece lining - adds warmth and softness
- Mouth opening into the fleece layer - lets you breathe comfortably through the polyester and avoids trapping in moisture