Dakine Continental Gore-Tex Mitt
A WARM, DURABLE MITT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR AT THE HILL.
Dedicated gear for dedicated riders. The Continental Mitt is built for the demands of day-to-day resort and backcountry use. The system features a GORE-TEX insert, premium leather palm, Primaloft® insulation and a removable, quick-drying fleece liner. The mitt has the durability, warmth and versatility you need for all-conditions riding. A one-hand cinch makes for easy cuff adjustability.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 80g ] [ Mitt 50/110g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Schoeller® plain weave & leather (56% goat leather, 40% nylon, 4% polyurethane) with DWR treatment
- REMOVABLE LINING: 250g PrimaLoft® performance fleece / 150g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop / One hand cinch gauntlet
- Carabiner loop
- Removable elastic wrist leash
- SIZING: S, M, L
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.