2021 Vans Infuse Snowboard Boots
2021 Vans Infuse Snowboard Boots
If you're trying to add an infusion of performance and versatility to your riding, look no further than theåÊVansåÊInfuse Snowboard Boots.åÊVansåÊunique hybrid Boa system gives you the benefits of both traditional lace and Boa reel closures, with a Custom Slide Guide to distribute the pressure to wherever you need it most. Add in a Flex Control system for a customizable feel, and it becomes clear why this isåÊVansåÊflagship boot. High-level performance for any style of riding, with dialled-in on-the-go adaptability.
- Flex RatingåʉÛÒåÊ5 - 9
- Vans Flex Control SystemåʉÛÒåÊRemovable high-rebound Hytrelå¨ tongue stiffeners allow riders to custom-tune their flex. Slide them both in for maximum support, use just one to provide either increased lateral or medial response or leave them out for a softer-flexing boot. As boots soften up over the course of a season, you can add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Asymmetrical Flex Zone
- Instep Flex ZoneåʉÛÒåÊThe Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Powercuff StrapåʉÛÒåÊProviding extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- PleasurecuffåʉÛÒåÊThe supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- V3 Ultracush with TNF FlashDry LineråʉÛÒåÊThe most advanced liner ever from Vans, this inner features The North Face's FlashDry fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V3 Boot HarnessåʉÛÒåÊThis advanced support harness delivers the highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- Vans Hybrid Plus BoaåʉÛÒåÊThe Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of Boa closure at the instep. The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control by adding an extra Boa pass around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize flex control.
- Vans Custom Slide GuideåʉÛÒåÊAnatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
- V3 POPCUSH FootbedåʉÛÒåÊA triple-density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V3 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, arch support, a moisture-wicking topsheet and OrthoLiteå¨ open-cell top foam.
- V3 UltimateWaffleåʉÛÒåÊUltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening. Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for increased traction and optimum snow release. Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for additional support and response.
- Waterproof Breathable ValvesåʉÛÒåÊMoisture management through waterproof valves ensures breathability--meaning dry socks, dry feet, and a more comfortable and longer ride.
- Heat Retention 360å¼åʉÛÒåÊAll Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360å¡ wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.