2021 Spring Break - Slush Slasher Snowboard
The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park—it’s as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest of skeptics.
Developed as the antithesis to serious snowboarding, the Spring Break Lightning Palm graphic will cure any tropical depression you might be experiencing. The Slush Slashers are sure to stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times! The elongated nose plows over anything in its path while the V-shaped Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control. With the Slush Slasher, the world is your seven-day weekend.
- Board Type: Party (Powder and Resort)
- Camber Type: Party Profile - The Party Profile is designed for good times. Featuring flat camber along the midsection of the board with a kinked flat kick nose and mellow rocker in the tail, this board can rise above slush, powder, or chopped up snow while carving and cruising all over the mountain.
- Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Directional - This board has a longer, wider nose and a shorter, v-shaped tail for maximum forward facing float and performance. The small amount of rocker in the tail means you can ride it switch, but you'll party harder going forwards.
- Radial Sidecut - A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: FSC Certified Select Core - The Select Core is made from poppy, high quality wood that's irregularity-free for uniform flex and consistent performance.
- Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fibreglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
- Base: Superdrive EX Base - This hybrid 'sintruded' base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and super smooth glide.
- Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate - Putting the metal to the pedal, an added skid plate in the tail is tough as nails and makes sparks fly!
- Level 5 DeepSpace silkscreen topsheet
- Sublimation base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 inserts