2021 Spring Break - Powder Racers Snowboard
The Spring Break Powder Racers utilize one of the best-selling shapes from the sought-after Ultralight Powder Displacement Snowcraft collection and place it into a more accessibly priced construction. With a large surface area to increase floatation and deep sidecuts to carve up the slopes, the Powder Racers produce party vibes in powder and on groomers alike.
All-new for 2021, the Powder Racers feature a Cork Inlayed Hover Core™ to provide maximum dampness and create more of a surfy feel underfoot. Available in three sizes and packed with technical components like Technora™ + Flax Boosters and the Powder Drive™ base, these dream boats are geared for good times and priced so you can live the Spring Break life without breaking the bank.
- Board Type: Powder and Resort
- Camber Type: Surf Rocker Profile - The ultimate in surfy, slashing riding, the Surf Rocker Profile features flat camber from outside each insert through the centre of the board, and surf rock rocker from outside the inserts extending low into the tail, and high into the nose. This gives you a more stable surface through the centre of the board, with maximum float in the nose.
- Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Surf Blended Radial / Directional - Inspired by a combination of surfboard design and snowboard functionality, this all new shape is the ultimate in surfy powder float. Featuring a radial sidecut through and past the inserts, combined with a huge smooth reverse blend zone, and topped off with massive taper, this shape will have you surfing the earth with ease.
- Core: Cork Inlaid Hover Core - Engineered specifically for high-end performance, the Cork Inlaid Hover Core is a true display of Capitas technical prowess. Thin cut low-density Paulownia strips are combined with 7mm Poplar beams to create intense response, while milled sections inlaid with cork provide a damp and surfy feel. The end result: an extremely technical core that delivers premium strength while staying incredibly light.
- Technora + Flax Boosters - Sustainable Flax fibers are woven with Aramid, to help absorb shocks, and increase power and response.
- Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax and Biax Holysheet fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass, providing a more powerful ride while staying light, and is then coupled with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based Magic Bean Resin for a powerful and dynamic ride.
- Base: Powder Drive Base - This base has been specifically formulated to be featured on the Spring Break powder series of boards, with maximum powder performance in mind. Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base charges over flats and maintains speed for quick turns through trees.
- Level 3 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM16000 topsheet
- Multitech silkscreen + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 inserts