2021 Nitro Mountain Snowboard
A Natural All-Mountain Cruiser
The Mountain snowboard was specifically designed by legendar y board shaper Thomas Delago to provide the per fect directional experience around the whole mountain, by offering a flawless edge hold through turns & effortless float through chop and pow.
- Board Type: All-Mountain / Powder
- Camber Type: Cam-Out Camber - Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
- Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- All Terrain Flex - This is Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
- Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
- Shape: Directional - A wider nose and smaller tail combined with a setback stance make this board ride best nose-first. This will give you better float in powder and more power and response in your turns.
- Core: PowerCore 2 - A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates - Bi-Lite Laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and a forgiving board feel.
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base - A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
- Progressive Sidecut - A larger radius sidecut in the nose that blends into a tighter radius in the tail, keeping your turns fast and catch-free.
- 100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.