2021 HO Girls Omni BWF Slalom Ski
2021 HO Girls Omni BWF Slalom Ski
Girls Omni **Updated for 2021**
The All-Over Ski
63” / 65”
Recommended Speed: Up to 34mph
A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility, the OMNI marries high performance skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. The Omni’s Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact. For 2021, we’ve included the new Asher Balance fin and Switchblade Fin System. Shaped by top pro Will Asher, the Balance Fin features a reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. The Switchblade system takes the guesswork out of fin settings, no calipers needed! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski.
- Kid’s Specific Flex: A softer flex pattern results in easier maneuverability for smaller skiers at slower speeds
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- Traditional Construction: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- Asher Balance Fin: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- Switchblade Fin System: Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We’ve done the work for you.
- Kid’s Specific Flex
- Hybrid Width
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail
- Continuous Rockerline
- Deep Concave
- SpeedSkin Base
- Traditional Construction
- Asher Balance Fin
- Switchblade Fin System