2021 Capita The Navigator Mens Snowboard
Riding powder is like hiking into a backcountry camping trip. Once you’re past the trailhead, if you have the right gear, there’s nothing better. If you have the wrong stuff, there’s nothing worse. The Navigator is your fire starter; it is your compass that never fails. It is essential to the experience.
For 2020, this powder annihilating series features modified tip and tail shapes for a more classic and refined approach. Retaining a parabolic sidecut and sinking tapered tail to swim through the soft stu, the wide-frame rockered nose naturally floats above deep snow. The resulting shape transforms tiring powder days into emotionally fulfilling, epic level experiences.
- Board Type: Powder
- Camber Type: Alpine V1 Profile
- Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow.
- Flex: 5.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Parabolic / Directional - This board features a longer, wider nose with a shorter tapered tail, along with a parabolic sidecut. This parabolic sidecut consists of a mirror-symmetrical curve, which creates a deeper sidecut and a quicker turning point in the centre of the board.
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core - The Capita Dual Core features a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, with Beech placed through the inserts for added power and durability. This offers a consistent, comfortable, and powerful ride that is certified sustainable.
- Carbon Fibre Beams - Carbon Fibre is laid parallel to the edge along the length of the board for more pop and power without any added weight.
- Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fibreglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
- Base: Quantum Drive Base - Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Multitech level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 inserts