2021 Capita The Equalizer by Jess Kimura Snowboard
Inspired by Jess Kimura's progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and oer riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women. These boards feature a custom-designed hybrid camber profile, which allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions.
Upgraded for 2020, the ride and response have been enhanced by an all-new FSC® Certified P2 Superlight Core™, Technora™ + Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power while achieving a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain. Also featuring a Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women's freeride boards available.
- Board Type: All Mountain
- Camber Type: Alpine V1 Profile
- Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow.
- Flex: 5.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Blended Radial / Directional - Built specifically for directional all mountain charging, this board has a radial side cut with tailored blend zones at the contact points. The nose and tail actually have the same width, but the nose extends into a point whereas the tail is blunt, giving you a longer nose that floats in powder and a shorter tail that sinks. Despite this, it still rides switch on the groomers with ease.
- Core: FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core - Built for highly technical freestyle riding all over the mountain, the P2 Superlight Core is designed to be extremely durable with maximum pop.
- Technora + Flax Boosters - 2 x 30mm strips of sustainable Flax fibres woven with Technora help absorb shocks while increasing power and response.
- HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
- Base: Quantum Drive Base - Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Multitech level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts
- 0.5" setback