2021 Capita Stairmaster Extreme - Party Panda
Party Panda is the spiritual successor to the Stairmaster Extreme, bringing back an old favourite and injecting it with new tech and new life. The Party Panda is an all mountain performance powerhouse, boasting a versatile (and worldwide favourite) camber profile, a flex that sits on the stiff side of mid, and a super lightweight core packer with power, all coming together to deliver a twin board that is at just as comfortable boosting of sidehits as it is sending it off park kickers. For a blast from the past that is a blast to ride, you can't go past the Party Panda.
- Rider Type: Resort
- Camber Type: Resort V1 Profile
- Positive Camber through the middle of the board with a small section of Flat from after the inserts to the contact points, and small rocker sections in the tip and tail for a catch free ride. This board rides with the pop and great carving skills of a camber board, but you won't dig your nose and tail contact points in quite as hard which means less unexpected bails after landing your tricks.
- Flex: 6.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: Twin - Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
- Radial Sidecut - A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: FSC Certified Panda Core - The Panda Core was engineered with a focus on all-terrain technical freestyle riding. Featuring the same lightweight, poppy, smooth Poplar and Paulowia wood as Capitas Superlight P2 Core enhanced with inlaid bamboo power rods, this high-density core is strong enough to handle any kind of terrain while staying super light.
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier - Amplitex is a natural Flax fibre woven with carbon strands, giving you the reactive energy of carbon with the lightweight dampening properties of Flax. These two fibres are placed in 4 x 30mm strips, working in unison to reinforce the board while flexing uniformly and remaining light, durable, and extra snappy.
- HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
- Base: Quantum Base - Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Sublimation base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 inserts