2021 Capita Scott Stevens Pro Mens Snowboard
With a shape that turns on a dime, this board is made to jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and pop o of anything. Known for a damp feel and durable ride, the Scott Stevens Pro is a coveted board for creative riders looking for a more traditional twin tip shape in an advanced construction. Despite an already time tested and proven lay-up, Mr. Sleepy requested even more snap and ollie power in this year’s model. Of course, we delivered. For 2020, the new technical elements feature a recalibrated in-laid cork and wood core configuration alongside Technora™ + Flax Struts to increase overall energy output.
Often imitated but never duplicated, Scott Steven’s riding and personal style are without compare. As a master innovator and industry leader in new tricks, he has set himself apart in the snowboarding game. This extremely durable, versatile, twin-tip park destroyer is what Scott uses to get wild.
- Board Type: Park and Jib
- Camber Type: Park V2 Profile
- Flat camber beginning outside each insert and travelling through the centre of the board, with rocker zones from outside the inserts to the tip and tail. This new profile puts more flat in the board and shortens the rocker zones, maintaining pressability and a catch-free ride with extra stability and pop.
- Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: True Twin - Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
- Radial Sidecut - A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: Cork Inlaid Pro Core 2.0 - The Cork Inlaid Pro Core is an extra special core engineered for an extreme mix of dampening and durability with the energy required for spontaneous and creative riding. Version 2.0 features a modified cork placement for more snap and ollie power.
- Technora + Flax Boosters - 4 x 30mm strips of sustainable Flax fibres woven with Technora help absorb shocks while increasing power and response.
- 1.5mm Cork Edge Dampening System - This board contains a 1.5mm layer of cork along the entire edge of the snowboard, which increases protection from blunt force impacts. Get out there and bonk without worrying about the consequences.
- Holysheet Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
- Base: Quantum Drive Base - Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet w/ metallic underlay
- Sublimation base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts