2021 Capita Neo Slasher Mens Snowboard
Here‰۪s to the searchers and seekers who prefer to traverse via human power‰ÛÓto those who embrace the allurement of nature that snowboarding without boundaries provides. Whether you prefer advanced adventures or merely a quick up and down before you head to work, our goal is to produce a high-performing, accessibly-priced splitboard that oers control and stability on the way up and classic snowboarding feel on the way down. The 2020 Neo Slasher features a DuraTail‰ã¢ die-cut top sheet to protect your tail on the ascent, connectivity hardware from the UNION BINDING COMPANY, and new Amplitex‰ã¢ Amplifier beams for resolute control in ride mode. This time-tested, and widely loved, shape features a wide-frame rockered nose that flows into a sinking 22 mm tapered tail to provide eortless descents.
- Board Type:åÊPowder
- Camber Type:åÊAlpine V1 Profile
- Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber noseåÊand flat tail foråÊeffortless float in deep snow. The camber extends longer into the tail on this profile for added backfoot power.
- Flex:åÊ7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape:åÊRadical TaperåÊ/åÊDirectional - This board is engineered for deep powder and all mountain versatility, featuring a radial sidecut complemented by a tapered tail. This narrower tail section naturally sinks in powder while the wide nose floats above the surface, giving you smooth flowing turns and an easy, surfy, floaty ride in powder.åÊ
- Core:åÊFSC Certified Elevate SplitåÊCore - The Elevate Split Core is made of a lightweight, dependable, dual species combo construction, combined with the necessary insert and centreline components for a factory split.
- Amplitex Amplifiers -åʕÈÀAmplitex is a natural Flax fibre woven with carbon strands, giving you the reactive energy of carbon with the lightweight dampening properties of Flax. These two fibres are placed in 2 x 25mm strips, working in unison to reinforce the board while flexing uniformly and remaining light, durable, and extra snappy.
- HolySheet Tri/Tri Fibreglass + Magic Bean ResinåÊ- Triax/Triax HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with aåÊhigh performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resinåÊthat provides a powerful and dynamic ride that'såÊbetter for the planet.
- Base:åÊHyperdrive Base - This exclusively formulated sintered base is designed for the most depraved speed junkies, bar none. Ultra high molecularåÊweight, ultra high density polyethylene, custom engineered with super secret special additives. That's a one way ticket to a face meltingly fast ride.
- DuraTail V2 die-cut topsheetåÊ
- Multitech level 6 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 insertsåÊ
- 1" setback