2021 Capita Micro Mini Kids Snowboard
The Micro Mini is the perfect board for kids getting their first experiences in the snowboarding game. Featuring a unique convex shape with edges that are raised o the snow, smaller riders (and their parents) won’t have to worry about catching an edge—keeping kids stoked and progressing for years to come. For 2020, the Micro Mini has been upgraded with a newly developed 45-degree Micro Glass™ which makes for a uniquely lightweight board with a flex relative to small rider weights. This vital configuration detail allows for the most ideal turning—and learning—experiences
- Board Type: Young Shredders
- Camber Type: Park Mini Profile
- Flat camber beginning inside each insert, with rocker beyond. This creates a stable platform between the feet, with a controlled, catch free feeling in the tip and tail.
- Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: True Twin - Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
- Radial - A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: Poplar Core - The Poplar Core is made from poppy Poplar that provides consistent, easy, predictable flex while maintaining strength and forgiveness.
- +45/-45 Micro-Glass & Magic Bean Resin - Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate maintains proper flex in shorter sizes, and is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
- Base: XXXTruded - This base is extruded under high pressure, resulting in an extremely hard, durable surface. Performance that can stand up to some punishment.
- PAM 16000 topsheet
- Die-cut base
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x4 inserts