2021 Capita Horrorscope Mens Snowboard
Team ridden and team designed, the Horrorscope is the must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. With a big reputation and a modest price, the Horrorscope remains one of the most sought-after urban and park boards in the game. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight, the Horrorscope allows you to size down without losing any performance. Always evolving, the Horrorscope now features an extended zero camber zone underfoot for a more skate-style feel and has been upgraded for 2020 with a robust FSC© Certified Dual Core for more power, pop, and durability.
- Board Type: Jib and Park
- Camber Type: Park V2 Profile
- Flat camber beginning outside each insert and travelling through the centre of the board, with rocker zones from outside the inserts to the tip and tail. This new profile puts more flat in the board and shortens the rocker zones, maintaining pressability and a catch-free ride with extra stability and pop.
- Flex: 4 / 10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Shape: True Twin - Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
- Radial Sidecut - A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core - The Capita Dual Core features a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, with Beech placed through the inserts for added power and durability. This offers a consistent, comfortable, and powerful ride that is certified sustainable.
- Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fibreglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
- Base: Superdrive EX Base - This hybrid 'sintruded' base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and super smooth glide.
- Multitech level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet
- Sublimation base
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Bitter end deflection tuning
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts