2021 Bataleon The Surfer Snowboard
Surf the white wave
The Surfer’s ultra wide 3D nose and deep cut swallowtail offer effortless float on the deepest days. The progressive outline paired with POW 3BT™ guarantee powerful turns and astonishing edge hold. This board is truly beyond belief.
- Shape: Directional - This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
- Profile: Mellow Camber
- Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Swallow outline
- Pow 3BT - Pow 3BT has a narrow centrebase and maximum uplift in the nose with a flatter uplift in the tail. This allows the nose of the board to act much like the hull of a boat, giving you effortless float in powder and charging over rough snow with ease while keeping your tail stable, responsive, and powerful.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- AirRide - The AirRide core additive dampens vibrations and makes riding smoother at high speeds. It’s like having a suspension system in your snowboard.
- Base: Hyper Glide S Base - Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed
- D.R.S.T Core Upgrade - the Dual Radial Super Tube upgrade features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
- Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers running from each insert to the contact points. This adds torsional stiffness for more stability, more power in the tail for stronger backseat turns, and more strength in the nose for punching through deep powder and over rough snow.
- Core: Ultra-Light Core - Bataleon's very light 70-30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.