2021 Bataleon The Surfer LTD Snowboard
Only 150 produced
The Surfer’s ultra wide 3D nose and deep cut swallowtail offer effortless float on the deepest days. The progressive outline paired with POW 3BT™ guarantee powerful turns and astonishing edge hold. This board is truly beyond belief. Be the envy of the lift line on the spec’d up Ltd. Only 150 produced and delivered in a fitted travel sleeve.
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Board Type: Powder
- Camber Type: Mellow Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Surfer has a Mellow Camber profile, which allows it to flex and float easier but still stay poppy and responsive.
- Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Directional - This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
- Pow 3BT - Pow 3BT has a narrow centrebase and maximum uplift in the nose with a flatter uplift in the tail. This allows the nose of the board to act much like the hull of a boat, giving you effortless float in powder and charging over rough snow with ease while keeping your tail stable, responsive, and powerful.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Super Ultra Light Core - The Super Ultra Light Core features a 80-20 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods, giving it the best strength to weight ratio in the Bataleon range.
- D.R.S.T - The Dual Radial Super Tube upgrade features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
- Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers running from each insert to the contact points. This adds torsional stiffness for more stability, more power in the tail for stronger backseat turns, and more strength in the nose for punching through deep powder and over rough snow.
- Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
- AirRide - The AirRide core additive dampens vibrations and makes riding smoother at high speeds. It’s like having a suspension system in your snowboard.
- Base: Nano Speed S - This brand new base is the fastest in the Bataleon lineup, boasting the same tech as professional race bases.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts