2021 Bataleon Storm Womens Snowboard
Storm the mountain
The Storm was introduced to immediate fanfare and praise from the industry’s top women. This award winning all mountain freeride board is built to storm the mountain and handle the most epic conditions.
- Rider Level: Intermediate
- Board Type: All Mountain Freeride / Powder
- Camber Type: Dynamic Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Storm has a Dynamic Camber profile for powerful edge hold, strong pop, and predictable response.
- Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Directional - This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
- Freeride 3BT - Freeride 3BT has a narrow centrebase with more uplift in the nose than in the tail along with a tapered shape, sidecut, and setback stance for maximum float, control, and edge to edge response.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Light Core - The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
- Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers placed in both the nose and tail. The nose stringers run from the front insert to just behind the contact points and the tail stringers run from the insert to the tail. This gives you more pop and power in your tail for backseat steering and more torsional stiffness in your nose for powering through powder and carves.
- Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
- Base: Hyper Glide S - The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts + Backseat Inserts