2021 Bataleon Party Wave Snowboard
Short and wide done right
Short and fat done right thanks to 3BT™. Drop in and hang loose on the Party Wave, an ultra wide board designed for endless fun in all conditions. Meant to be ridden 5-10cm shorter than your allmountain board.
- Rider Level: Intermediate
- Board Type: Powder / All Mountain Freeride
- Camber Type: Mellow Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Party Wave has a Mellow Camber profile, which allows it to flex and float easier.
- Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Directional - This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
- Pow 3BT - Pow 3BT has a narrow centrebase and maximum uplift in the nose with a flatter uplift in the tail. This allows the nose of the board to act much like the hull of a boat, giving you effortless float in powder and charging over rough snow with ease while keeping your tail stable, responsive, and powerful.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Core Core - The Core Core is a full Poplar wood core with Beech hardwood laid tip to tail, reinforcing the inserts and increasing pop.
- Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
- Base: Super Slick X - The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts