2021 Bataleon Goliath Snowboard
Everyone’s favourite snowboard
One of the longest running models in the line, the Goliath delivers a perfect mix of power, precision and agility into a freestyle all-mountain package that will keep you happy regardless of the conditions.
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Expert
- Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle / Park
- Camber Type: Medium Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Goliath has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
- Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Directional Twin - Bataleons Directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. They are perfectly balanced for all-mountain freestyle riding.
- Freestyle 3BT - The most versatile type of 3BT, Freestyle 3BT features a medium centrebase with larger uplift in the edges, giving you more natural feeling turns and enhanced float in powder.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Ultra Light Core - The Ultra Light Core features a 70-30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- D.R.S.T - The Dual Radial Super Tube upgrade features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
- Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers running down the middle of the board from outside the inserts, putting extra lightweight power underfoot and through the centre of the board for better response and stability.
- Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
- Base: Hyper Glide S - The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts