2021 Bataleon Fun Kink Snowboard
Fun as F#%k
The Fun.Kink is the official “funnest ride on Earth”. It’s built to transition from park laps to all-mountain cruising with the snap of a finger and it’s perfectly tailored for beginners and experts alike.
- Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
- Camber Type: Mellow Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Fun.Kink has a Mellow Camber profile, which allows it to flex and float easier but still stay poppy and responsive.
- Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Directional Twin - Bataleons Directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. They are perfectly balanced for all-mountain freestyle riding.
- Twin 3BT - Twin 3BT is a versatile freestyle focused profile with a wide centrebase for added stability at speed without losing jib capabilities. Perfect for all kinds of park riding.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Light Core - The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
- Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
- Base: Super Slick X - The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free