2021 Bataleon Evil Twin Snowboard
The legend continues
The Evil Twin is the board that started it all. Whether you’re sending jumps, hitting the jib line or buttering across some fresh groomers, there is no freestyle park board more versatile than the award winning Evil Twin. It’s been in the line since day one for good reason.
- Board Type: Park / All Mountain Freestyle
- Camber Type: Medium Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Evil Twin has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
- Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Twin - This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular.
- Twin 3BT - Twin 3BT is a versatile freestyle focused profile with a wide centrebase for added stability at speed without losing jib capabilities. Perfect for all kinds of park riding.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Ultra Light Core - The Ultra Light Core has a 70-30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- C.S.T - The Central Super Tube upgrade puts one hollow carbon rod down the centre of the core, adding pop without increasing torsional stiffness.
- Carbon Stringers - This board has four carbon stringers crossed under each foot. This enhances response, torsional stiffness, and power underfoot.
- Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
- Base: Hyper Glide S - The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts