2021 Bataleon Disaster Snowboard
Shred and destroy
The Disaster has dominated the jib segment for years. It’s combination of Low Camber, soft flex and subtle JIB 3BT™ shaping is the perfect mix for all types of trouble. Artwork by Aaron Schwartz.
- Rider Level: Beginner - Advanced
- Board Type: Park
- Camber Type: Low Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Disaster has a Low Camber profile, which allows it to flex and press with minimal effort.
- Flex: 2.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Twin - This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular.
- Jib 3BT - Jib 3BT is the most mellow in the 3BT range, featuring the widest centrebase and the least dramatic sidebase uplift for easy presses, stable slides, and powerful ollies, with the forgiving benefits of 3BT tech.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Core Core - The Core Core is a full Poplar wood core with Beech hardwood laid tip to tail, reinforcing the inserts and increasing pop.
- Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
- Base: Super Slick X - The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts