2021 Bataleon Camel Two Snowboard
The best just got better
Eight years after kick starting the 3D powder shaping revolution with the Camel Toe, Bataleon are proud to present the Camel 2, an all new panterrainial all-mountain directional board built to light up the slopes and keep you floating on the deepest days.
Building on the legendary Camel Toe, the Camel 2 is the ultimate directional freeride board. It performs equally well on slopes as it does in deep powder thanks to POW 3BT™ and a tapered outline. This board is the next leap forward in all-mountain directional riding.
- Rider Level: Intermediate
- Board Type: Powder / All Mountain Freeride
- Camber Type: Medium Camber
- All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Camel Two has a Medium Camber profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
- Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
- Shape: Directional - This board has a longer, wider nose combined with a shorter, narrower tail, as well as more uplift in the nose which provides effortless float facing forwards.
- Pow 3BT - Pow 3BT has a narrow centrebase and high uplift in the nose with a flatter uplift in the tail. This allows the nose of the board to act much like the hull of a boat, giving you effortless float in powder and charging over rough snow with ease while keeping your tail stable, responsive, and powerful.
- Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
- Core: Light Core - The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
- D.S.T - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
- Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
- Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers crossed under each insert. This enhances response, torsional stiffness, and power underfoot.
- Base: Hyper Glide S - The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts