2020 Vans Aura Pro Snowboard Boots
The 2020 Vans Aura Pro Snowboard Boot represents Vans' long-standing commitment to the Boa Closure System and offers the best-in-class zonal closure. With two different lacing zones and added Boa-related features like the Custom Slide Guide, which provides an adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and heel hold, the Aura has evolved into a Vans heritage snowboard boot classic. The Waffleflex outsole delivers unprecedented calibration between dampening and energy return, and the Boa Custom Focus system offers a superior heel hold. The Aura also features a web harness for versatile heel hold options, an instep flex zone for functional flex, heat-moldable Response liners for a nailed-in fit with precision response, and dual-density UltraCush V2 Footbeds for mechanical support and dampening. The Aura is made with synthetic leather and textile uppers.
- Boa Custom Focus: Custom Focus features a high-power coiler reel and mid-power remote reel to control three zones of closure linked by Vans' exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for focused heel hold.
- Vans Custom Slide Guide: Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
- V2 UltraCush Liner: A unique balance of supportive response and satisfying comfort to deliver superior function on all terrain types. Already loaded with features, the V2 liner now includes the adjustable and/or removable asymmetrical X-cage for a micro-adjustable fit and excellent heel hold.
- V2 Harness: Customize your heel hold with the V2 hardness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- V2 PopCush Footbeds: For the highest level of impact cushioning with added arch support
- V2 Waffleflex Sole: UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance / Metatarsal flex grooves for increased feel and flex / Perimeter lug pattern for increased traction.