2020 Union Scott Stevens Snowboard Bindings
The Contact Pro has a super-light CP3 Duraflex baseplate to provide a medium flexing base perfect for all mountain fun in all conditions be it the park or an Alaskan pow line. The CP3 highbacks were developed by Gigi Ruf to create an incredibly light and super comfortable highback that rides unbelievable well in all terrains.
Union have upgraded the Bushing System to a Vaporlite full bottom that reduces the contact with the board down to just 5% and provides incredible dampening on heavy impacts. Slightly stiffer EVA padding has been placed on the outside of the binding to stop your foot rolling, while softer padding on the inside helps with presses and tweaks. All slightly lifted off the base to allow the board to flex freely giving a much better response, feel.
The 3D extruded aluminium heelcups are light and super strong. Both the heelcup and baseplate come with an amazing lifetime warranty if it breaks while you're riding! Union's Mini Flad forward lean adjustment allows you to mellow out your binding when getting to the top of the mountain and let rip when you get there.
Improved high strength magnesium buckles give an even smoother motion to the ratchets while the all-new Forma Ankle Straps make for a super comfy yet responsive ride all day long. The Contact Pro uses Union's universal Mini-Disks for mounting onto Burton ICS boards or standard 4 hole boards right out of the box.
With great binding to board feel for a surfy ride tailor made for all types of terrain the Contact Pro snowboard bindings are a great choice for all mountain, freestyle riding.
- CP3 Duraflex MD Composite Baseplate - Exclusive to Union, this responsive base consists of a high quality Duraflex polymer that's incredibly light and durable like no other
- CP3 Highback - Incredibly light, super strong and easy to tweak with unmatched comfort when riding
- Mini Flad Forward Lean - Lighter, stronger and more precise tool-less adjustment of your forward lean, anywhere, anytime!
- Thermoformed EVA Bushing System - Super high quality bushings allows the board to flex naturally and help to absorb hash landings
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups - Milled out material to ensure the lightest highback possible while keeping phenomenal strength and reduced heel drag
- Forma Ankle Straps - This new and improved design produces strength and rapid response through the binding with a comfortable pillowed fit around the boot
- Magnesium Ratchets - Magnesium buckles are 2 times lighter and 4 times stronger than aluminium
- Minidisk - Compatible with 4 hole and ICS channel system boards
- Ultra Grip Toe Straps - Lightweight, secure and comfortable with anti-slip properties. Can be worn over the top or round the toe
- Lifetime Baseplate Warranty - If you break or even crack your baseplate or heelcup during riding Union will replace it for life!
- GiGi Ruf Approved - Gigi has had a huge amount of input and has helped the team at union to create an amazing binding that he can trust on the mountain when he sends it big in all conditions!
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced riders, but progressing beginners will love this too
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- Compatibility: 4 Hole and ICS channel system
- Condition: Brand New