2020 Union Expedition Snowboard Binding
The New Expedition Has A Completely New Look Aesthetically, But It's The Sum Of Its Parts Is What Makes The Difference.
Big accomplishments happen by focusing on all of the small details. The new Expedition 2.0 Splitboard bindings have seen some serious upgrades for improved touring, change over, and riding connection. If you want the most bang for the buck, and the absolute best riding split-binding on the market, take a look at the new Expedition 2.0.
- SP2 Duraflex CB Baseplate
- Thermoformed EVA with Non-stick gas pedals that shed water and snow like nothing you’ve experienced before. Gone are the days of icy build up under your boots.
- Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcup
- New EXP2 Duraflex ST Highback
- Magnesium Ratchets
- Hexgrip Secure-Lock Toestrap
- Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system. Multi-Positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point.
- New Split FLAD
- Grade 8.8 Hardware
- If you’ve previously had issues with hardware loosening up, it’s most likely because your Loctite wore off. New for 19/20, all Union bindings come equipped with Lock Washers.
- Tool-less strap adjustment