2020 Sessions Chaos Mens Pullover Jacket
Sessions is a brand with serious roots in snowboarding starting the first snowboard shop in the US way back in 1983. Built on the principles of snowboarding, skateboarding and music Sessions has always stayed true to its roots and made tech outerwear with slick looks.
The Sessions Chaos Pullover jacket is a slick anrorak style shell jacket with great looks and functionality. Designed as a crossover street wear jacket the Chaos wont look out of place on the high street while still being a fully functioning snowboard jacket just less a powder skirt. It has 10k waterproofing and 10k breathability with critically taped seams to keep you warm and dry in style. With bold 90s stying the chaos looks and feels super slick thanks to the lightweight flight fabric.
With easy entry side zip and cozy lined hand pockets with huge front pocket the chaos packs functionality with style as well as packing a 10k waterproof 10k breathable punch.
The Chaos Jacket is constructed using Sessions Flight fabric; a sleek lightweight technical shell fabric in 100% Polyester composition. You can find comfort in the Chaos jacket and live it up.
Viva la Sessions!
- Adjustable Snap Cuff - Dual position for cuff tightening
- Stretch Lycra cuff extension - Allows huge stretch for bigger gloves
- 1/2 zip anorak jacket - Classic pullover anorak styling
- Side Zip Entry - Easier to get in on and off
- Audio Routing - Keeps your headphone wires in check and out of the way
- Split Side with Draw Cord Cinch - easy on off with cinch adjustments
- Critically Seamed-Sealed - All critical seams waterproof tape backed
- 10,000mm waterproof - high waterproofing
- 10,000gm breathable - high breathability
- Standard fit - not too baggy not too slim with loads of room for mobility
- Flight fabric - soft and lightweight with tons of durability
- Taffeta lining