2020 Salomon Synapse Focus Boa Snowboard Boots
Salomon Dialogue Focus Boa Snowboard Boots are pure freestyle perfection. Fitting great on day one is a Salomon trademark, and these are no exception: a dual zone Boa and supportive liner let you customize your fit and enjoy that broken-in feel from the very first chair. These medium-flexing boots are precise, ultra-comfortable, and built to stay that way for a long time. Highly recommended.
- Medium Flex – Medium Flex is adapted to riders that want to feel good on all terrain types, for all riding styles.
- Heel Grip – Specific Cat-Tongue material at the heel so your socks are perfectly gripped into the boots for increased heel hold.
- Heel Cage – A Dialogue exclusive feature that is built in to ensure a progressive and durable flex.
- Liner: Response Custom Fit Pro – Fully heat-moldable liners featuring Ultralon Performance foams that offer support and comfort where you need it most. Response liners also feature new perforated Quickdry Insole to keep your toes dry.
- Focus Boa® Lacing System – When the best lacing systems meet to offer precise, quick, and easy tightening. You can now independently adjust your foot hold both on the lower and upper zones.
- Footbed: Ortholite C2 – A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Sole: Damplite + – The perfect mix of grippy rubber and an ultra damping EVA blend.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Lacing System: Boa®
- Internal Lacing System: Quick-Pull