2020 Radar Union Slalom Ski With Prime Boot And RTP
RADAR UNION SLALOM SKI
The Union follows suit to Radar's design methods by being four tenths of an inch wider than a Vapor. This extra width gives skiers the chance to feel ultimate balance while learning to ski at a higher level. We challenge you to find a ski that is more fun to ride in open water.
The Union is the undisputed favorite around the Radar Headquarters due to it’s easy to ride ability without sacrificing any performance. Extra width allows you to ride the ski at slower speeds and improve at a rapid pace. This ski performs amazingly well between 24-32 MPH and will have you making endless turns on the lake all day long.
- TIP ROCKER: Starting the tip rocker directly at the end of the flat spot gives the ski more fluidity and makes the transition from turning to pulling seamless. More rocker in the tip helps the finish of the turn happen more quickly and with more stability.
- FLAT SPOT: The flat spot is your balance point, by making this point right at the toes of your front foot you get a balanced place to stand at every single turn. This balance allows you to stand with confidence and make symmetrical turns on both sides of the course.
- ROCKER: Rocker defines the pivot point on a ski; we’ve moved that contact point closer to the ball of your front foot, which helps the ski pivot easier. The tight radius quick turns are then balanced with our new tail rocker lines that add tail support off the buoy, giving you the ability to build more speed from a wider point.
- STRAIGHT LINES: The unique straight lines allow the ski to be the fastest on the market. The lack of outside radius decreases drag and lets the ski flow with ease from side to side. In turn, you’re getting more cross course speed than any other ski on the market.
- EDGE ANGLE: At four tenths of an inch wider than the Vapor the width of the Union creates ultimate stability. This bigger overall profile allows a skier to ski in control without the risk of the ski rolling too far on edge and making them lose their balance.
RADAR PRIME SLALOM SKI BOOT
The Prime was designed with ease of entry and mobility in mind. It offers great performance and comfort all while being price conscious.
FEATHER FRAME CHASSIS
The Feather-Frame Chassis stands on a pedestal as the only boot system to completely integrate the mounting system, baseplate and outer shell into a single component.
- All-Terrain Core – Most forgiving construction.
- 100% Carbon Fiber - Consistent flex every time.
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply.
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Symmetrical Fit
- Soft Density Footbed
- Lower Neoprene Closure