2020 Radar Senate Graphite Slalom Ski With Vector Boot And RTP
RADAR SENATE GRAPHITE SLALOM SKI
The Senate’s ability to carry speed is unmatched in the industry. This speed allows the skier to maintain width on the boat ultimately giving a sense of freedom sought after by those that ski in the course as well as those ripping open water turns. By taking the Vapor shape and adding two tenths of an inch in extra width Radar have created a stable riding platform. This platform creates the balance needed for a skier to feel at home, while the profile of the ski allows you to feel the speed and angle sought after at any level.
Graphite construction sits in the middle of the Senate range. A durable polyurethane core wrapped in carbon composites makes sure no turn is lost and only speed is gained, giving you more connection to the water. An absolute ripper in the course and on open water; this ski excels between 28-34 MPH.
- STRAIGHT LINES: Unique straight lines allow the ski to be the fastest on the market. The lack of outside radius decreases drag and lets the ski flow with ease from side to side. In turn, you’re getting more cross course speed than any other ski on the market.
- TIP ROCKER: Starting the tip rocker directly at the end of the flat spot gives the ski more fluidity and makes the transition from turning to pulling seamless. More rocker in the tip helps the finish of the turn happen more quickly and with more stability.
- FLAT SPOT: The flat spot is your balance point, by making this point right at the toes of your front foot you get a balanced place to stand at every single turn. This balance allows you to stand with confidence and make symmetrical turns on both sides of the course.
- ROCKER: Rocker defines the pivot point on a ski; Radar moved that contact point closer to the ball of your front foot, which helps the ski pivot easier. The tight radius quick turns are then balanced with a new tail rocker lines that add tail support off the buoy, giving you the ability to build more speed from a wider point.
- EDGE ANGLE: At two tenths of an inch wider than the Vapor, the width of the Senate allows the ski to roll on edge at a moderate level. This width allows a skier to progress with ease as they instantly feel the balance and control of the bigger riding platform.
RADAR VECTOR SLALOM SKI BOOT
A mainstay in Radar's line, this everyday charger has been enhanced for 2020. Built for the skier seeking all day comfort without yielding on performance. A lightweight and ultra-comfortable platform allows you to forget about your feet and focus on the ride.
FEATHER FRAME CHASSIS
The Feather-Frame Chassis stands on a pedestal as the only boot system to completely integrate the mounting system, baseplate and outer shell into a single component.
Wrap Tech fuses the external skeleton of the boot to the base textile layer which gives the boot the ability to conform to the shape of your foot, in turn giving you more response.
- Aero Core - Forgiving and consistent response.
- 100% Carbon Fiber - Consistent flex every time.
- CorFlex - Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply.
- Feather Frame Chassis
- Molded 3D Tongue
- Double Lacing
- Symmetrical Fit
- PVC Free Construction
- Titanium also available on aluminium plate