2020 Protest Womens Valdez Jacket
The Protest Valdez ski jacket / snowboard jacket is a member of the Geotech 10K series and withstands 10K mm of water pressure, safeguarding a waterproof finish. It comes in a variety of solid colours, with quilted parts, in a tailored fit and regular length. The jacket features a fixed hood with teddy fur, and a detachable faux fur collar. The critically taped seams and regular waist gaiter ensure your preparation for the slopes. The elastane and Velcro cuffs ensure a snug fit. Wear the Protest Valdez for a reliable and secure ride. This model is 1.75m and wears size M / UK 10.
- Tailored fit: A sleeker, snugger fit that contours your body without restricting movement. Stretch in fabric provides for added comfort.
- Regular Length: This garment has a regular length.
- Chin protector: A piece of fabric that guards the chin from possible chafing from the zipper.
- Critically taped seams: This means that the most important seams have been taped. Taped seams guarantee waterproof seams.
- Fixed hood: This hood is attached to the garment with stitching and cannot be removed.
- Regular waistgaiter: This is a non-elastic waist gaiter which helps to keep the snow and other elements out of your garment.
- Velcro cuffs: On the outside of the sleeves at the cuffs, the use of velcro.
- YKK zipper: This is an A-class zipper.