2020 Protest Women's Honeycomb Jacket
Meet the fabulous Honeycomb by Protest. This great looking ski and snowboard jacket is colourful with stripes running across dark ground. Made for your mountain adventure, the Honeycomb features 10K water-resistance and 10g breathability, keeping you warm and dry. For more info on water-resistance, see our guide. The seams are critically taped and the side pockets are zippered. Have fun combining this jacket with our ski and snowboard trousers and matching mid layers. Bring some fun to the slopes in the Honeycomb by Protest. This model is 1.75m and wears size M / UK 10.
- Regular fit:åÊThis garment has a regular fit.
- Geotech 10.000 series:åÊThis number tells you how waterproof your garment is. If the fabric is 10k or 10 000 mm, this means you can place a square tube with inner dimensions of 30mm x 30mm over the garment's outer fabric and you could fill it with water to a height of 10 000 mm before water would begin to seep through. The higher this number, the more waterproof the fabric.
- Short length:åÊThis garment has a shorter length.
- Chin protector:åÊA piece of fabric that guards the chin from possible chafing from the zipper.
- Critically taped seams:åÊThis means that the most important seams have been taped. Taped seams guarantee waterproof seams.
- Detachable hood:åÊThis garment has a hood which can be removed. Handy for when the hood isn't necessary.
- Easy headphone access:åÊThis jacket has a special tunnel for the headphone wire.
- Goggle pocket:åÊA specially designed pocket perfect for storing your goggles when they're not in action.
- Lift pass holder:åÊThis garment has a specially designed pocket for the lift pass.
- Regular waistgaiter:åÊThis is a non-elastic waist gaiter which helps to keep the snow and other elements out of your garment.
- Velcro cuffs:åÊOn the outside of the sleeves at the cuffs, the sleeve width can be adjusted with the use of velcro.